Job Description:We are currently hiring for entry level marketing and sales reps to add to our already thriving team. What we do is simple: we present our client’s services through one on one sales interaction with customers, giving that personal touch that is so often lacking in today’s impersonal world. That means more sales for YOU, which is a great thing!! Have no experience in marketing or sales? Not a problem! This is one of the best on the job training experiences you will ever have.
Job Description:The management team at A Status Marketing offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. Pay based on individual performance. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
Job Description:Our hands-on training involves the following areas: business development, account management, sales, marketing, and team development--all of which can lead into a management position after graduation of our award-winning management training program. This position has a guaranteed pay structure and is therefore NOT 100% commission. We are looking for sharp, professional individuals to represent our clients and grow a career with our company. This person increases retail revenues by selling products and providing quality customer care in a proactive, professional manner in the retail locations. We do in-store work only, no telemarketing and no door-to-door.
The Account Manager is in charge of overseeing all the employees on the client account they are working on.
- Handling all territory assignments and distributions
- Passing basic product and client knowledge to less experienced team members
- Classroom style management training
- Executing all marketing and sales techniques requested by our clientele
- Developing new strategies and recruiting approaches
- Managing direct communication with all clients and relaying information to other team members as needed
The Marketing Executive will work directly with the clients and consumers, helping with product promotions and sales.Responsibilities include:
- Face-to-face marketing
- Planning promotions with product knowledge in mind
- Teaching and developing marketing strategies in trainees
- Clientele based demographic research and development
- Spearheading community awareness programs
- Raising public awareness and educating consumers on promotions and pricing for our clients